St. Louis Personal Injury Attorney
Attorney At Law
Knowledgeable, affordable, approachable
legal services for the St. Louis area.
Put my experience to work for you.
Areas of Practice
What is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
There are many factors that impact the outcome of a personal injury claim. Your Personal Injury Attorney should always fight to secure a settlement that will:
- Offset any medical costs resulting from the injury
- Reimburse you for lost wages due to missed work
- Compensate you for any pain and suffering the injury has caused
- Compensate you for any future medical care you may need
The best way to learn more about your own case is to contact The Law Offices of Scott Pecher for a free case evaluation. I can share my extensive experience and knowledge regarding personal injury law and help you understand your options during this difficult time.
Don’t wait to reach out. An experienced Personal Injury Attorney can be your guide as you navigate the legal system. Seek compensation with a skilled and knowledgeable advocate in your corner.
The settlement amount you can receive depends on the details of your accident and the ability of your Personal Injury Attorney to make the case on your behalf. Some of the factors that will determine the outcome of your settlement include:
- The type of accident that caused your injury or injuries
- The severity of your injuries
- Your ability to work in the short and long term
- Mental and emotional anguish caused by the accident and your injuries
- Repair or replacement costs for your vehicle or other property
- Whether or not you share responsibility for the accident
- Who is legally liable for your injuries
- Amount of insurance the responsible party carries
Contact Scott Today
Reach out for a Fast Response
Fill out this easy contact form and I’ll call you back within one hour.
WHEN I ACCEPT YOUR CASE, I COMMIT TO WIN. IF YOU DON’T GET PAID, I DON’T GET PAID.
Client-focused service, with experience you can count on.
You have enough to worry about. Hire a lawyer who will fight to make it right.
I work on a contingency fee basis. In other words, you don’t pay anything upfront. Instead, we only collect fees if we win for you. That’s because I believe solid legal representation should be available to anyone, regardless of their financial situation. Gain access to qualified, experienced legal counsel, and I won’t accept a dime from you until your settlement is won.
Hiring a lawyer is an important choice. You need someone with experience and understanding of your unique needs.
There is no cost to discuss your case. Call to find out if I can help guide you through this complicated process.